Last updated: March 30, 2015.
What Information Do We Gather?
To help us personalize and continually improve our services, we gather the following information from visitors to the Website:
- Information You Provide Us – We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or otherwise give us. For example, you provide information to us when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise complete a contact form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone numbers and email addresses. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our Website, and communicating with you. We also use email addresses from visitors to send periodic email updates regarding our services and events. If you do not wish to receive such emails, you will be given the opportunity to opt out and we will delete your email address from the list and refrain from sending you any further email notifications.
- Mobile – When you access our Website via a mobile device, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services if you so desire.
What Information About Customers Do We Share?
We do not sell your information to others. We do share customer information as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses – We work closely with affiliated businesses, and in some cases we provide services jointly with these businesses. You will be able to tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers – We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent – Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
If you choose to no longer receive information on our services and products, we will honor your choice and refrain from sending you such announcements. You may change your choice at any time.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and the personal information that we may gather.
Note to users: All information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future.
No one should act upon such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the facts of the particular situation.